Friday, January 26, 2007

Vintage Charm

Vintage Charm, the place to shop for the perfect Valentine's gift. They have just about everything. Cards, tea sets, linen and other Valentine fancifuls. The gift giving ideas are endless for any sweetheart you might have in mind. Vintage Charm also has a great selection of furnishings, home decor and holiday items. This store has such a great combination of styles, it's a must see when in downtown Mesa. They are continually bringing in new items and going on buying trips to seek out the best of the best for their customers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Vintage Charm, where did it go? All my furniture is Vintage Charm, I want more where can I find it? Who is the manufacturer? I wanna know! Please post information about this store and where I can find more like it.
Desperate here,
Mindi

Anonymous said...

P.S PLEASE RESPOND. I MISS THIS TYPE OF STORE. NEED MORE...